Education & Experience Requirements:
- High School, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 0 -1 year of fundraising, communications, sales, marketing, event planning, volunteer management experience
- Ability to collaborate within a team environment.
- Excellent MS Office Suite and database management skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge and use of digital, social media & emerging online channels.
- Capable of managing multiple priorities effectively.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Detail-oriented and highly organized.
- Professional and solid judgment.
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
- Physical demands are minimal and typical of similar jobs in comparable organizations
- Work environment is representative and typical of similar jobs in comparable organizations
- May be required to move Campaign materials weighing up to 15 pounds for various events.
- May be required to travel within the Chapter's designated area.
- Required to work evenings or weekends.