How many people can answer the question, "What do you do for a living?" with the answer, "I help find cures for cancer." At LLS, employees take our mission seriously. Whether you work in one of our chapters, are an accountant at the national office or a specialist in our Information Resource Center, you work each day on making our mission a reality: Cure leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin's disease and myeloma, and improve the quality of life of patients and their families. Join us and give new meaning to the word, "job."
The Director, Co-Pay and Patient Assistance is a key enterprise-wide role focused on eliminating access barriers for patients. The Director, Co-Pay and Patient Assistance is responsible for the management of the LLS Co-Pay and Patient Assistance financial programs, from program development and implementation to daily operations and program expansion. The Director, Co-Pay and Patient Assistance is responsible for monitoring patient needs and establishing new programs for expanded patient support. The Director, Co-Pay and Patient Assistance will be responsible for ensuring compliance with all current and future Federal regulations as they pertain to all patient related programs. The Director, Co-Pay and Patient Assistance is the primary liaison for chapter or donor development based new opportunities.
The Director, Co-Pay and Patient Assistance will manage the Senior Manager, Patient Assistance and other staff as applies.
• Manage the LLS Co-Pay and Patient Assistance programs to ensure alignment with LLS’s current and future strategic plan and Mission.
• Accountable for program operations includeing analysis of program data and utilization of the program. In conjunction with the Finance department, develop detailed analytic reports and other management-related reports on an ongoing basis.
• Work collaboratively with Chapters and Donor Development to identify and cultivate new program opportunities to facilitate greater access to patients.
• Manage financial aspects of various assistance programs with third party administrator and Finance; develop the LLS Co-Pay and Patient Assistance budgets and coordinate program spend and forecast with Finance.
• Manage external vendor relationship, identifying program efficiencies and recommending ongoing program improvements.
• Collaborate closely with Public Policy and Legal to ensure LLS meets the needs of patients while remaining in full compliance with federal and state regulations and LLS’s Office of Inspector General (OIG) Opinion and LLS Standard Operating Procedures.
• Participate as a subject matter expert in meetings with potential donors to provide overview of programs.
• Maintain a working knowledge of the LLS Mission and programs.
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
Education and Experience Requirements: